Thursday, February 26, 2015

Trogdor, Daisy, and Stilly

I don't have human children, but my furbabies are basically my kids.  Here's a little bit about them...



Trogdor The Catinator


 Trogdor is a 7 year old grey calico. We named her after a "Strongbad Email" from the web series "Homestar Runner" She is very picky about her food bowl, she's not a "the bowl is half full" cat...she's a "that bowl is half empty, Im'ma pee on all your stuff and chew your hair while you sleep" kind of cat. She can be very sweet and loves to lay on my legs at night time. She has accepted Daisy as her own, but still isn't used to Stilly. Probably because Stilly loves to chase her. Troggy doesn't appreciate it.

Daisy


Daisy is my sweet little 4 y/o chihuahua mix. Here she is dressed for game day...this football costume acted like a Thundershirt, A lot cheaper than one too. SHe is a very stressed out little baby, not sure why. Just super high anxiety. She loves to play fetch and roll around in the grass. Cuddling with me is her favorite thing though, which not gonna lie, I love. She is definitely a mamas girl.

Stilly (Stillwater)


Stilly is our newest addition. back in September she showed up at our house totally emaciated. She was microchipped and spayed but nobody had registered her. Our vet is pretty sure she was dumped for whatever reason (don't get me started on morons that do that crap) Anyways, she is such a good pup. Her little snout feels like a horses nose! She will do anything for food, we are guessing its from her rough start in life. She is a little scholar because of it, we were able to train her so easily. We took her to puppy classes and she graduated top of her class. She was the Valedogtorain!

Anyways, those are my angels. I love them dearly!

No comments: