Sunday, April 8, 2012

Delicious Pudding Cupcakes

I've been looking for the perfect cupcake recipe and I think I've found it! I've heard in the past "Oh, add pudding mix to your cake batter and it will be the best cake you've ever had!" Well, of course I wanted to try it, but I work off recipes and didn't just want to add pudding mix and then mess up some potentially lovely cupcakes!! So I searched and searched and FINALLY found it a few days ago. You follow the ingredients portion listed and follow the box on the baking time and temp. I might never go back to regular cake mix again!


Ingredients-

4 eggs
3/4 cup of milk
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 box (your choice) cake mix
1 box (coordinating flavor) Instant pudding mix
1-2 Containers of (your choice icing)

Optional-
M&M's to sprinkle on top!

1. Read the cake mix box in its entirety and assess your tools. You don't want crunchy cupcakes!!!

2. Mix eggs, milk, oil, cake and pudding mix in blender for 2 minutes!

3. Add mixture to cupcake tin and cook according to box on cake mix. (Depending on if you are using a nonstick pan or not, you will have to add or subtract time and temp accordingly..the box tells all!!)

4. I baked mine for 25 mins in a nonstick cupcake pan. My oven runs a tad bit cool. 

5. Allow time to cool and add your amount of icing and toppings and Enjoy!!

2 comments:

his little lady said...

oh goodness, these look and sound absolutely incredible!!!!
xo TJ

Ashley said...

@ his little Lady- Thanks TJ!!! You should try them out! They were amazing! <3 BTW Love your blog and your story! You and your hubby are so cute!!!