Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup

So, I've been eating low carb for about a month now. Its been a good experience this time around! I've done it in the past and I could do it for a few weeks tops. This time around I found a revolutionary vegetable they call "Cauliflower." I make it all the friggin time. Recently I started craving Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana Soup, you know the one with a creamy broth, sausage, kale and potatoes? Yeah that one, the best damned soup in the world. The problem is the potatoes, cause they are so far from being low carb. So long story Short BEHOLD! Low carb Zuppa Toscana!






I'm making this weekly for lunches for me. I know onions are kinda a higher carb vegetable, but
honest to God I don't care. They make this soup so good!

Ps- I know I said just 30oz of chicken broth but I use 60 oz. It makes the soup go farther! I'm all over that!

Enjoy!

No comments: