Friday, February 27, 2015

Fridge Organization

Before I made my lifestyle change, I did a lot of preparation. The last few times I had tried to eat low carb I was always hungry and never knew where the hell my food was.  That meant I bought a ton of stuff at the store, threw it in the fridge in no particular order, and basically waited for it to go bad.  Of course no diet can go well that way, nor is it good for your bank account. I went and purchased several baskets at the dollar store and put "Snacks" in one "Meats" in one and "Veggies in another. I then used one of my crisper drawers for cheese, the other for low carb condiments. Dependi g on how many leftover I have, these baskets get moved around. Its so easy to do it this way. My fridge has looked like this for over a month and I couldnt be happier with it! I want to put contact paper down on the shelves for easier cleaning...I will do that soon!

No comments: